Step-by-Step Guide to Make Oven fried chicken Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Oven fried chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven fried chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven fried chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to keep away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are great for helping you battle depression. Just see to it that you do not throw out the yolk. When you want to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, particularly the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you raise your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that affect your mood. Eat an egg and feel a lot happier!
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven fried chicken recipe. You can cook oven fried chicken using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven fried chicken:
- Use 1 of broiler chicken.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 2 of onions.
- Get Teaspoon of curry powder.
- Get Teaspoon of garam masala.
- You need 1 of knorr chicken cube and salt to taste.
Instructions to make Oven fried chicken:
- Cut the chicken into pieces and wash.
- Blend the onions, garlic, curry powder, garam masala, chicken cube and salt to make a paste.
- Apply the paste to the chicken and marinate for 30 minutes.
- After marinating put the chicken pieces onto a foil paper and cover. Put in a preheated oven and bake.
- Keep checking the chicken and drain stock (can be used to make chicken gravy).
- Once ready serve.
If you find this Oven fried chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.