How to Prepare Crispy oven chicken Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Crispy oven chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy oven chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy oven chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those take out places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. On this page we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
You will recognize that various kinds of berries can be very good for your health. You will find that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must understand is good for your body. One more thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. Another thing you will recognize that these antioxidants can help you with is keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off a variety of diseases.
For people who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy oven chicken recipe. You can have crispy oven chicken using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crispy oven chicken:
- Prepare 2 cup of corn flake crumbs finely crushed.
- You need 1 tbsp of rotisserie chicken seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of kosher salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- Take 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 2 of whole eggs or egg whites beaten.
Steps to make Crispy oven chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add rotisserie seasoning and 1 teaspoon of pepper to the crushed cornflake crumbs. Mix well and set aside..
- In a separate container place your 2 beaten eggs. Also set aside.
- Pat your chicken breast dry before seasoning. Add as much of the salt, pepper, and garlic powder as you would like. Along with any other spices..
- After seasoning dip the chicken in the egg, make sure each side is coated, then firmly press into the seasoned crumbs..
- Before placing the chicken into your baking dish be sure to spray the dish with non stick cooking spray!.
- Bake at 350 for 45 to 50 until juices run clear and chicken is nice and crispy..
- You don't have to flip the chicken over during this process it will get crispy on both sides!.
If you find this Crispy oven chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.