Recipe of Oven Baked Chicken Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Oven Baked Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Baked Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You were just expecting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is high in a specific amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies prove that this particular amino acid can essentially induce brain waves. This helps improve your mental acuity while relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you become healthier. Now you are aware that it can help raise your mood too!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked chicken recipe. You can have oven baked chicken using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven Baked Chicken:
- Get 1 packages of of chicken cut up and rinsed.
- Provide 1 dash of Sea salt.
- You need 1 dash of Fresh ground black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 of Lemon.
- Take 1 dash of Oregano.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Oven Baked Chicken:
- Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Season chicken with salt, pepper, oregano Squeeze half a lemon Add olive oil Cover and let it marinate for at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°F Take a baking pan and add a little bit olive oil Place chicken on baking pan Bake for 30 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F and bake for an additional 20-30 mins Remove from the oven and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Serve with your choice of brown rice, Spanish style rice or white rice..
If you find this Oven Baked Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.