Easiest Way to Prepare Oven-baked Honey Chicken Legs Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Oven-baked Honey Chicken Legs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oven-baked Honey Chicken Legs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-baked Honey Chicken Legs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. That is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you might have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or ice cream. Along with vitamin C, you will realize that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. One thing you may want to try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
For those who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked honey chicken legs recipe. To make oven-baked honey chicken legs you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven-baked Honey Chicken Legs:
- Take 12 of chicken legs.
- Get of white sesame seeds (optional).
- Provide of ~~ Marinade ~~.
- Provide 8 oz of Korean BBQ sauce for chicken.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 1 Tbsp of rice wine.
- Take 1 Tbsp of water.
- Take of ~~ Honey sauce ~~.
- You need of remain marinade.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of honey.
Instructions to make Oven-baked Honey Chicken Legs:
- Mix marinade with chicken legs well in a zipped bag and marinate over night..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lay chicken legs on a well spread baking sheet. Save the remaining marinade for honey sauce later..
- Bake chicken legs for 15 minutes then turn it over continuing baking for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, combine all the ingredients for honey sauce in a saucepan. Bring it to boil then turn to low heat continuing cooking for 3 minutes. (Try to well discard the white foam on the sauce surface.).
- After 25 minutes baking time, the chicken legs should be cooked. The center temperature just reaches 165°F. Brush the honey sauce evenly on both sides of chicken legs continuing baking for 3-5 minutes..
- Sprinkle white sesame on top. Enjoy~~.
If you find this Oven-baked Honey Chicken Legs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.