Steps to Prepare Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories) Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you should have for dinner, you may want to make sure you are eating lots of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The great thing about salmon is that together with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Now when you elect to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you will require for the day. Furthermore before cooking your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
For people who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven roasted dijon chicken breasts (150 calories) recipe. You can have oven roasted dijon chicken breasts (150 calories) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories):
- Take 4 of THIN cut Boneless skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Get of 118 calories per breast.
- You need of Sauce.
- Provide of Total 70 Calories for Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dijon Mustard.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Garlic, minced.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Fresh ground pepper.
- Provide of Garnish.
- Get of Total 10 calories for garnish.
- Prepare 2 cups of Arugala.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Steps to make Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories):
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients for the sauce and whisk together..
- In a flat container put your chicken breasts in. Add sauce let chill in fridge for 1 hour..
- Pre heat oven to 375. Place chicken on an oiled tray, add any extra left over sauce in the bowl to the tops of the breats, bake uncovered in the oven for 30 minutes..
- Toss arugala in olive oil and salt and pepper. Plate chicken on top of carrot puree (optional) placing the arugala salad on top of the chicken breast. Serve with Mashed Cauliflower (optional.).
If you find this Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.