Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Korean BBQ Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Korean BBQ Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Many folks do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. On this page we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
You must remember your parents telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is really important for a healthy body. You may already realize that the majority of of the vitamins you need everyday can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. For example, broccoli has a lot of potassium to supply you with your daily recommended allowances. Something else you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach rather than your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to vegan korean bbq burger recipe. You can cook vegan korean bbq burger using 29 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Korean BBQ Burger:
- Provide of Kimchi Ketchup:.
- Prepare of Kimchi, 2 Cabbages.
- Take of Tomato Ketchup, 2 Heaped TBSP.
- You need of @chillibellasg's Korean Chili Paste / Gochujang, 2 Heaped TBSP Adjust To Preference.
- Take of Maple Syrup Preferable Grade 'A', 2 Heaped TBSP Adjust To Preference.
- Take of Nori Flakes,.
- Use of Fresh Lemon Zest, 1/4 Lemon.
- Prepare of Fresh Lemon Juice, 1/4 Lemon.
- Prepare of Korean BBQ Sauce:.
- Prepare of Maple Syrup Preferable Grade 'A',.
- Prepare of Liquid Smoke,.
- Get of Vegan-Friendly Soy Sauce / Tamari,.
- Prepare of Rice Wine / Mirin,.
- You need of Sesame Oil,.
- You need of Garlic Powder,.
- Get of Ginger Powder,.
- Use of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- Take of Gochugaru,.
- Prepare of Scallions,.
- Get of Burger:.
- Get of Sesame Oil, A Drizzle.
- Prepare of Crushed Garlic,.
- You need of Crushed Ginger, 1" Sliced Into Halves.
- Prepare of Crushed Scallion,.
- Provide of Beyond Meat Burger Patties,.
- Prepare of King Oyster Mushrooms,.
- Prepare of Vegan Burger Buns,.
- Use of Kimchi Finely Chopped,.
- Take of Scallions Finely Sliced,.
Steps to make Vegan Korean BBQ Burger:
- You can check out my previous vegan kimchi and vegan burger buns recipes..
- Prepare the kimchi ketchup. Blitz kimchi, ketchup, chili paste and maple syrup in a blender until smooth. Transfer into a bowl. Add nori flakes, lemon zest and juice. Mix until well combined. Taste and adjust for sweetness and spiciness. Set aside in the fridge until ready to use..
- Prepare the Korean bbq sauce. In a bowl, add maple syrup, soy sauce, wine, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, mushroom powder and gochugaru. Mix until well combined. Add in scallion. Set aside until ready to use..
- Prepare the burger. In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle some sesame oil. Once the oil is heated up, add in 2 patties. Add in the crushed garlic, 1/2" ginger and 1 stalk of scallion. *You can crush them with a back of a knife.*.
- Brush the patties with the bbq sauce. Cook until the bottom is crispy brown. Flip and brush the patties with some more bbq sauce. Baste the patties with all the liquid. Cook until the bottom is crispy brown. Remove from heat and set aside on a plate with all the crushed aromatics..
- Brush the patties again with more bbq sauce. Repeat the steps for the remaining patties. *By cooking the patties in batches will prevent overcrowding of the skillet, which will create steam rather than searing and cooking.* Slice the mushroom lengthwise into 4 slices. You should have a total of 8 slices..
- In the same skillet, drizzle some sesame oil. Place in the mushroom slices. Again, you can do this in batches. Brush the mushrooms with bbq sauce. Cook until the bottom is lightly caramelized. Flip and brush with more bbq sauce..
- Slice burger buns into 3 tiers. Toast the buns in the same skillet. Once all the patties and mushrooms have been cooked, buns have been toasted, in the same skillet, pour in the remaining bbq sauce. Deglaze and reduce slightly until thick consistency. It should coat the back of a spoon. Remove from heat and transfer into a bowl..
- Assemble the burger. Smear kimchi ketchup on the bottom buns. Add some kimchi over the top. Place the patties over the kimchi and drizzle some reduced bbq sauce over the top. Scatter some scallions..
- Add on the 2nd tiers and smear on some more kimchi ketchup. Followed by 2 slices of mushrooms each. Drizzle some reduced bbq sauce over the top and some scallions. Close the top of the burger buns. Serve immediately..
If you find this Vegan Korean BBQ Burger recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.