Recipe of Oven baked tomato cinnamon chicken Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven baked tomato cinnamon chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked tomato cinnamon chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you want to feel better. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can greatly elevate your mood.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked tomato cinnamon chicken recipe. You can have oven baked tomato cinnamon chicken using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven baked tomato cinnamon chicken:
- Provide Pieces of chicken.
- You need 1 of big tomato (in puree form).
- Prepare of Crushed ginger and garlic.
- You need of Salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
Instructions to make Oven baked tomato cinnamon chicken:
- First prepare all your ingredients..
- In a bowl with the tomato puree, add the crushed ginger and garlic..
- Mix the tomatoes puree and ginger and garlic, then add salt.
- In the same bowl, now add the cinnamon powder and mix everything together..
- Start adding the chicken pieces while you mix everything together.
- Cover the chicken mixture and marinate it in the fridge for 20 mins..
- As the chicken mixture is in the fridge, you can preheat your oven at 180degrees for 20 mins..
- After 20 mins, pour your chicken mixture in a baking tray and bake for at most 30mins..
- Once ready, serve and enjoy.
If you find this Oven baked tomato cinnamon chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.