Recipe of Oven Buttermilk Fried Chicken Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Buttermilk Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Buttermilk Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are wonderful for helping you combat depression. You must see to it, however, that what you make includes the yolk. The egg yolk is the most important part of the egg in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolk especially, are stuffed full of B vitamins. These B vitamins are fantastic for helping to improve your mood. This is because these vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Try eating a couple of eggs to cheer up!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven buttermilk fried chicken recipe. You can have oven buttermilk fried chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven Buttermilk Fried Chicken:
- Take 200 g of flour.
- Get 100 g of bread crumbs.
- Provide of Paprika.
- Get of Pepper.
- Use of Salt.
- Take of Cayenne Pepper.
- Use of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- You need 4 of crushed honey and oats granola bars.
- Provide 500 ml of Buttermilk.
- Use 100 ml of melted butter (about 6.5 table spoons).
- Get 20 pieces of chicken (which ever you may prefer).
Instructions to make Oven Buttermilk Fried Chicken:
- Coat the chicken in the spices you prefer (paprika, salt, pepper, cayenne, chilli powerder, onion powder, garlic powder etc) and then cover with the buttermilk.
- Let the chicken marinate in the fridge for a minimum of 6 hours in the spice and buttermilk mixture.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, bread crumbs, crushed gronola bars and spices together. Remember this is the coating off the chicken so make sure it has alot of flavour..
- Once the dry ingredients are mixed together and the chicken has marinated in the marinated. Remove the pieces of chicken from the marinade and coat them in the dry seasoning..
- Once all you chicken has been marinated and then coated with the seasoning, place the pieces on a baking try and brush the top of the chicken peices with the melted butter for golden crispy chicken..
- Bake in the oven for 35-45min at 210 Celsius which is 410 Fahrenheit. (Don't forget to preheat the oven).
If you find this Oven Buttermilk Fried Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.