Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Korean Fried Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those take out places. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. In this article we're going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
One of the primary varieties of foods you need to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The quantity of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the main reasons you ought to be eating berries. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not merely beneficial to your circulatory system but in addition for your basic health as well. You may likewise be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the degeneration of your cells.
For people who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to korean fried chicken recipe. To make korean fried chicken you only need 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Fried Chicken:
- Take of chicken legs.
- Use of all purpose flour.
- You need of egg.
- Use of Rock salt.
- Provide of canola oil(or enough for deep fry).
- Use of For Korean Fried Chicken sauce.
- Use of Garlic.
- Provide of Sesame Oil.
- Take of honey.
- Take of Lee Kum kee.
- Prepare of Sesame seed.
- Take of sugar.
- You need of flour.
- You need of water.
- Take of banana ketchup or tomato sauce.
Steps to make Korean Fried Chicken:
- Put the flour into 2 separate breading plate then scramblr 2 eggs and put it on 3rd plate which makes it 3 breading plate.
- Clean and slice the chicken so that it will be cooked evenly..
- Put salt into the chicken then massage it so the salt will cover all chicken evenly..
- Put chicken on the breadinv pan(flour) then make sure it's all civered with flour then after that put in on the breading pan(scrammbled egg) coat it evenly then coat it finally with the last breading pan(flour) repeat to all chicken legs..
- Make sure the oil is hot then put 2 chicken legs at a time or 3 chicken legs depending in your apn capacity. Make sure dont overcrowd. 10 mins each side of chicken repeat to all chicken. Make sure it's low to medium heat to make sure it's cooked deep..
- Finely minced the garlic then saute it..
- Put the honey and the lee kum kee then mix it..
- Add ketchup or tomato sauce then mix it.
- On separate bowl mix flour and water make sure to mix evenly so that there will be no residue of flour then add it in the pan together with sesame oil then mix it.
- Add the sugar and half of sesame seed and keep on mixing until it's not to thick and not to sloppy..
- When it's finish. On a separate pan tuen it on low heat then put the cooked chicken legs first then put the korean fried chicken sauce then mix it evenly so that all chicken legs will be coated..
- When it's finish and coated well. Put it on a serving plate then add the remaining sesame seed. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Korean Fried Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.