Steps to Make Oven baked chicken and rice Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven baked chicken and rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked chicken and rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are great if you want to feel better. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all high in omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you overcome your depression.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked chicken and rice recipe. You can cook oven baked chicken and rice using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven baked chicken and rice:
- Get 6 of chicken thighs.
- Take 2 cups of long grain rice.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Get 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 2 of tb.s. butter.
- Take 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 of t.s. paprica.
- Get 1/2 of t.s. onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of t.s. dried powder.
- Take 1 of t.s. dried thyme.
- Use 1 of t.s. salt.
Steps to make Oven baked chicken and rice:
- Preheat oven to 190C. Scatter onion and garlic in a baking dish, then place butter in the centre. Bake for 12-15 minutes after butter melts. Meanwhile, mix together paprica, onion powder, garlic powder, thyme and salt. Sprinkle on both sides of the chicken. Remove baking dish from the oven. Add rice then mix..
- Place chicken on rice. Then pour chicken broth and water around the chicken. Cover with foil, then bake for 40 minutes at 210 C. Remove foil then bake for a further 20 minutes. Let it cool down a little. Then remove chicken and fluff up rice..
- Video where I cook this: https://youtu.be/2-uuni1_NGI?sub_confirmation=1.
If you find this Oven baked chicken and rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.