How to Prepare Low carb oven baked chicken Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Low carb oven baked chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low carb oven baked chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods really do elevate your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Make a trail mixout of different seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all great for helping to elevate your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more of it in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Nuts, in addition to improving your mood, can be a superb source of protein.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb oven baked chicken recipe. You can cook low carb oven baked chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Low carb oven baked chicken:
- Get of Boneless chicken thigh (2 pieces).
- Take of Almond flour (1 1/2 cups).
- Provide of Parmesan cheese (1/2 cup).
- Provide of Cayenne pepper (1 tsp).
- Prepare of Paprika (1 tsp).
- Get of Garlic powder (1/2 tsp).
- Use of Onion powder (1/2 tsp).
- Prepare of Salt (1 tsp).
- Get of Heavy cream (2 tbsp).
- Get of Eggs (2 medium).
Steps to make Low carb oven baked chicken:
- Preheat the oven to 195 C. Line a large parchment paper on a baking tray..
- Whisk eggs and heavy cream in a bowl..
- In another bowl mix all the dry ingredients..
- Working with one chicken piece at a time, coat chicken first in breading bowl, then in egg wash bowl, then again in breading bowl..
- Place breaded chicken pieces on the prepared parchment paper. Cook in the oven for 40 mins or until it browns. (You can deep fry it or put it in an air fryer).
If you find this Low carb oven baked chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.