Recipe of Chicken bread without oven Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken bread without oven recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken bread without oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken bread without oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to stay away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely healthy and good for you. A number of foods really do improve your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is truly excellent for your mood. You were simply anticipating to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental acuity while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to be healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood too!
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken bread without oven recipe. You can have chicken bread without oven using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken bread without oven:
- Use 2 cups of flour.
- Use 1/2 tsp of yeast.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of water according to make dough.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil for dough.
- Get 7-8 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Provide 1 of / tsp vinegar.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take 1 tsp of sesame seeds and kalonji.
Steps to make Chicken bread without oven:
- Add yeast and sugar in warm water. Stir and add it into flour with salt. Mix it well and put oil around it and leave it for half hour to rise..
- Put oil in pan add some ginger garlic paste then add onion and mix for 2-3 min. Add shredded chicken and mix until light golden brown then add vegetables and soya sauce, vinegar, salt and pepper. Cook for 2 min..
- Mix the dough again and cut into two half. Roll the dough and make a long square shape roti. Add the material in center and cut the edges of roti..
- Overlap the edges of roti around that material. It looks like a fish. Brush the egg on top of it and sprinkle some sesame seeds and kalonji on it.
- Pre heat the pan about 15-20 min on medium to low flame. Put the bread into a baking tray and place it in that pan..
- Wait for 30-40 min or until it cooks (golden brown).
- Either to cut the pieces or enjoy as it. Serve it hot with ketchup..
If you find this Chicken bread without oven recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.