Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Korean Egg Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Egg Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it's good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are wonderful for helping you combat depression. You must be sure, however, that what you make includes the yolk. The egg yolk is the most important part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolks especially, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can be fantastic for raising your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that control your mood. Eat an egg and feel better!
As you can see, you don't need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to korean egg toast recipe. You can cook korean egg toast using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Korean Egg Toast:
- Take of bread.
- Use of eggs.
- Prepare of carrot sliced thinly/julienne.
- Provide of cabbage sliced thinly.
- Get of onion sliced thinly.
- Get of onion leeks/green onions sliced thinly.
- You need of butter.
- Get of Mayonnaise.
- Get of Ketchup.
- Use of sugar or to taste.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Take of Cooking oil.
- Provide of Optional: ham and sliced cheese.
Instructions to make Korean Egg Toast:
- Crack eggs in a bowl and beat for a few seconds. Add cabbage, carrots, onions and onion leeks. Season with salt and pepper and mix until all ingredients are well combined..
- Preheat pan on medium low heat. Add cooking oil and pour in egg mixture. Cook for a few minutes until egg is no longer too runny to flip and cook the other side. Remove egg and set aside..
- Optional: add a little oil to cook ham for a few minutes on both sides. Remove from pan..
- Spread butter or mayonnaise on bread and toast using the same pan (on low heat) until golden brown. Turn off heat..
- Add 1/4 of a teaspoon of sugar on top of toasted bread. Add/squirt on about a tablespoon of mayonnaise and a teaspoon ketchup (or according to taste). Cut cooked egg into square shapes to fit bread. Assemble on top of the bread with mayo and ketchup. Add half a teaspoon of sugar. Optional: add ham and sliced cheese. Put the other slice of bread on top and cut diagonally. Serve while hot..
If you find this Korean Egg Toast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.