How to Make Gingerbread Cupcakes Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Gingerbread Cupcakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gingerbread Cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gingerbread Cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Eggs, you may be surprised to find out, are great at battling depression. Just be sure that you don’t get rid of the yolk. The yolk is the most essential part of the egg in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, particularly the egg yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can genuinely help you elevate your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that affect your mood. Try to eat an egg and feel happier!
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gingerbread cupcakes recipe. You can have gingerbread cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gingerbread Cupcakes:
- Use of all-purpose flour.
- You need of baking soda.
- Use of ground ginger.
- Take of ground cinnamon.
- Get of ground cloves.
- You need of salt.
- Provide of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- You need of large egg.
- Prepare of light brown sugar, packed.
- Get of vanilla extract.
- Get of molasses.
- Take of raisins.
- You need of boiling water.
- Use of GARNISH.
- Provide of recipe Stabalized Wipped Cream, recipe attached in step 9 of the directions.
- Provide of sprinkles and cinnamon candies.
- You need of recipe for Creamy Vanilla buttercream as an alternative to Whipped cream recipe attached in direction step 9.
Steps to make Gingerbread Cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 375. Line 18 standard cupcake tins with FOIL.liners or grease and flour well. Paper liners stick to the cupcakes and are hard to peel off..
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt.
- In a large bowl beat butter,sugar, vanilla and egg until well blended.
- Add molasses and beat in..
- Add flour mixture and beat just until combined..
- Add boiling water and mix just until smooth. Mix in raisins.
- Fill prepared cupcake tins evenly..
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Don't overbake, they may sink a but that is normal..
- Cool in pan 5 minutes then cool on wire racks. Serve with whipped cream and sprinkles.and cinnamon cndies. Whipped cream recipe attached below. Also as alternative to whipped cream these can be frosted with vanilla buttercream frosting. Recipe below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343417-stabilized-whipped-cream-for-frosting-topping-and-dipping https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367337-basic-creamy-vanilla-buttercream-frosting.
If you find this Gingerbread Cupcakes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.