Recipe of Tandoori Chicken in Microwave Oven Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tandoori Chicken in Microwave Oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tandoori Chicken in Microwave Oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
You must remember your parents telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is because this is very important for a healthy and balanced body. Potassium is amongst the things that you will discover in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. For instance, broccoli has a good amount of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. You will additionally discover that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori chicken in microwave oven recipe. You can have tandoori chicken in microwave oven using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tandoori Chicken in Microwave Oven:
- You need 800 gm of Chicken cut into medium large pieces.
- Use 3 tsp of Yoghurt.
- Get 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Use 2 tsp of mustard oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Tandoori Masala.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of Chicken masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri Mirch Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Dhaniya Powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Tandoori Chicken in Microwave Oven:
- Add lemon juice and Salt to the Chicken, mix well and keep aside for 15 mins. This step is optional however it adds a bit tanginess and also important as the salt seeps to the Chicken pieces nicely.
- After 15 min, add rest all the ingredients together with Chicken and marinate well. Keep refrigerated for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, place the Chicken pieces to High grill rack for microwave.
- Place it in the microwave, select combi+Micro+Grill and start for 15 mins.
- After 15 min, take it out and flip the Chicken pieces. Coat oil/butter with the help of brush and place it in the microwave again.
- Now select Grill mode at 180 DC for 10 mins.
- After 10 mins, take it out and flip the Chicken pieces once again. Coat oil/butter on it and place it again in the microwave.
- Repeat step 6 and the Tandoori chicken will be ready to serve.
- Sprinkle with chat masala and serve hot with Onion and Tomato slices..
If you find this Tandoori Chicken in Microwave Oven recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.