Step-by-Step Guide to Make Chicken tikka pizza without oven Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken tikka pizza without oven recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken tikka pizza without oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken tikka pizza without oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while at the same relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you feel better. Now you are well aware that it helps you to elevate your moods too!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tikka pizza without oven recipe. To make chicken tikka pizza without oven you need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken tikka pizza without oven:
- Get of [Pizza dough].
- Use 1 cup of maida(flour).
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of yoghurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide of [Yeast] take a bowl add 5 tbsp water 1 tbsp yeast 1 tbsp sugar).
- Prepare of [Chicken tikka].
- Take 200 gm of chicken boneless.
- You need 2 tbsp of yoghurt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chicken tikka masala.
- Get 2 pinch of food color.
- Get of [Pizza topping].
- You need 1 cup of cheddar and mozzarella cheese crushed.
- Get 1 tbsp of tomato.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of capsicum.
- Provide 1 tbsp of jalapeno.
- You need 5 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- Use of Sprinkle some oregano chilli flakes.
Instructions to make Chicken tikka pizza without oven:
- Take a bowl add 1 tbsp yeast 1 tbsp sugar mix it and leave for 5 minutes take another bowl add 1 cup maida 1 tbsp oil 1 tbsp yoghurt 2 pinch salt and yeast mixture now knead the perfect dough and take a air tight box Grease the oil keep dough in it and brush the dough with oil cover for 1 to 2 hours for rising dough.
- After 1 hour dough is rising perfectly now take a bowl add boneless chicken add yoghurt chicken tikka masala and mix it now take a pan add 2 tbsp oil pour the chicken in it and fry until chicken is white after this add 1/4 cup water cover for 6 to 7 minutes after 6 minutes chicken tikka is ready.
- Take a pizza tray greecing the tray set pizza dough in it and whole in the centre with the help of fork now base is ready 1st layer pizza sauce some mozzarella cheddar cheese now 2nd layer chicken tikka 3rd layer capsicum onion tomato jalapeno 4rth layer again cheddar mozzarella cheese sprinkle some oregano chilli flakes.
- Now take a patila preheat for 15 minutes set the stand and keep the pizza tray in it bake pizza for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes pizza is perfectly done it's ready to dish out and brush some oil the top of pizza for shining.
If you find this Chicken tikka pizza without oven recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.