Steps to Prepare Oven Fried Chicken Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Oven Fried Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Make a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is possible since these foods are rich in magnesium which promotes serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that dictates to your brain how you feel at all times. The more serotonin in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Not only that but nuts, in particular, are a great protein food source.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven fried chicken recipe. You can have oven fried chicken using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven Fried Chicken:
- You need 8 of pieces chicken.
- Take 1 cup of flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- Provide 1/2 stick of butter.
Steps to make Oven Fried Chicken:
- Pre-heat the oven to 425°F. Rinse the chicken pieces and pat dry..
- Mix the flour, salt and lemon pepper in a bowl. Toss the chicken pieces in the flour mixture and place on a baking sheet..
- Cut the butter into 16 small pieces and place two pieces on each piece of chicken..
- Bake at 425°F for 30 minutes then reduce the heat to 350 and bake for an additional 45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 180°F..
If you find this Oven Fried Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.