Simple Way to Make Oven Barbeque Chicken Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Oven Barbeque Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Barbeque Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Barbeque Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must stay away from them. At times, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Make a trail mixfrom a variety of seeds and nuts. Your mood can be elevated by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and so on. This is possible since these foods are rich in magnesium which promotes serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that tells the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more of this chemical in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not only that, nuts, in particular, are a terrific protein source.
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven barbeque chicken recipe. To cook oven barbeque chicken you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Barbeque Chicken:
- Use 3 of chicken legs.
- Take 3 of chicken thighs.
- Take 1/2 cup of Original Barbeque Sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Peach Preserves.
- Get 2 oz of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
Instructions to make Oven Barbeque Chicken:
- Place chicken on a oven safe cooking pan and coat with Olive oil on both sides. Preheat over at 400 and cook chicken for 30 minutes upside down..
- While chicken is cooking, mix 1/2 cup of Barbeque Sauce and the Peach Preserves..
- After the 30 minutes are up, take the pan with the chicken out of the oven, flip them and coat the chicken with the barbeque/peach preserve mixture. (Both sides).
- Place chicken back in the oven for 12 minutes and repeat the recoating process 4 times..
- Chicken is ready to eat. I served mine with Wild Rice and oven roasted Broccoli with a lemon/butter sauce.
If you find this Oven Barbeque Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.