Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean Egg Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Egg Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Many people do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. It's also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you'll have for dinner, you may well want to be certain that you're eating a good amount of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The reality that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it also contains other essential nutrients you will need. Protein is important for your diet, however you do not need to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. It's also wise to trim off any extra fat that you find on the specific meats that you plan to eat.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to korean egg toast recipe. You can have korean egg toast using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Korean Egg Toast:
- Use 4 slices of bread.
- Take 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 ounce of carrot sliced thinly/julienne.
- Use 2 ounces of cabbage sliced thinly.
- Provide 1 ounce of onion sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1 stalk of onion leeks/green onions sliced thinly.
- Use 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- Get 2 tablespoons of sugar or to taste.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- Use of Optional: ham and sliced cheese.
Steps to make Korean Egg Toast:
- Crack eggs in a bowl and beat for a few seconds. Add cabbage, carrots, onions and onion leeks. Season with salt and pepper and mix until all ingredients are well combined..
- Preheat pan on medium low heat. Add cooking oil and pour in egg mixture. Cook for a few minutes until egg is no longer too runny to flip and cook the other side. Remove egg and set aside..
- Optional: add a little oil to cook ham for a few minutes on both sides. Remove from pan..
- Spread butter or mayonnaise on bread and toast using the same pan (on low heat) until golden brown. Turn off heat..
- Add 1/4 of a teaspoon of sugar on top of toasted bread. Add/squirt on about a tablespoon of mayonnaise and a teaspoon ketchup (or according to taste). Cut cooked egg into square shapes to fit bread. Assemble on top of the bread with mayo and ketchup. Add half a teaspoon of sugar. Optional: add ham and sliced cheese. Put the other slice of bread on top and cut diagonally. Serve while hot..
If you find this Korean Egg Toast recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.