Step-by-Step Guide to Make Chicken Pizza without oven Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Pizza without oven recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Pizza without oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Pizza without oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will notice that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy.
You must remember your mother and father telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is extremely important for a healthy and balanced body. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables in addition have potassium. You will notice that one of the vegetables we are talking about is broccoli, which is full of potassium. You will additionally discover that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pizza without oven recipe. You can cook chicken pizza without oven using 38 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Pizza without oven:
- You need of For dough.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of maida.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of active dry yeast.
- Use 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need of For pizza toppings.
- You need 2 tbsp of cheese spread.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded mozerela cheese.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Take 2 tsp of tomato sauce.
- You need of Some oregano.
- Provide of Some red chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Chicken which is to be prepared.
- Get of Sauce which is to be prepared.
- Get of For chicken marination.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chicken cut as cubes.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of chicken masala.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curd.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide of For pizza sauce.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes.
- Get 1 of big onion.
- Provide 10 of garlic cloves.
- Use 5 of dried red chilli.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Chicken Pizza without oven:
- First prepare the dough 2-3 hours before the time you are planning to cook. For that, to activate yeast, mix the sugar in lukewarm water. Then add the yeast to it and keep aside for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes you can see yeast has reacted and frothed up. Now add some salt as required and 1 1/2 tablespoon oil to the flour and mix well. Add this yeast mixture to it. Also add the oregano..
- Slowly knead the dough by adding little water if required until it become very soft but not too sticky. Then make it a ball and apply some oil on it. Keep aside this dough in a bowl covering it with a damp cloth for 2 hours..
- By the time, prepare pizza sauce. We can get ready made pizza sauce from chops. If you wish you can use that instead of making this. For the sauce boil the onion, sliced, tomato, garlic in water for 15 minutes. Then peel off the tomato skin and grind these with some water to make a puree..
- To a pan, add some oil and when it heats up a little, add this paste to it. Then boil for 2 minutes. When it starts thickening, add sugar, oregano, tomato sauce, salt to taste to it and mix well. Boil for few more minutes and make it thicken a little. (Like ketchup). Sauce is ready.
- For chicken, put all the ingredients for marination, to the chicken and mix well. Keep this in refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes, to a pan, add 1/4 tsp oil and our marinated chicken. Heat in low to medium flame and close the lid for 3 minutes. Flip the pieces so as to get equally cooked. Again cook for 3 minutes until chicken starts becoming brown and all the water has dried up. Tandoori chicken is ready..
- If you want you can saute the veggies (onion and capsicum) for 1 minutes so that it cooks well..
- Now continue with the dough preparation. After 2 hours (sometimes more if its cold outside), the dough will get expanded. Then knead the dough again. Roll the dough with the help of some maida and make a 9 inch base. On a pizza pan / plate of 10 inch size, appy some butter, keep the pizza base to it and make the edge of pizza to meet plate's edge with hand. Sharing the pic of expanded dough..
- If you want you can make rounded edge so that the ingredients don't flow out while baking. Now prick the base with a fork to make small shallow holes on the top..
- To this, add cheese spread and spread it. Then add the pizza sauce, tomato sauce and spread it evenly until the rounded edge. Spread 1/3rd of the given amount of shredded cheese on top of it. Add the veggies and chicken evenly on top. Add the rest of the cheese, few oregano and chilli flakes on top. Sharing the pic before adding chicken and veggies..
- Meanwhile add 1 cup salt to a thick bottomed kadai or vessel and preheat it for 10 minutes in high flame..
- After 10 minutes, place a stand on the salt and keep the pizza plate on it. Cover the lid and keep on high flame for 10 minutes and then in medium to high flame for 10 minutes. Then again cook in high flame for 10 minutes untill the edge starts to become golden. Keep on checking it after each minutes on high flame. If you see edge has already become golden, lower the flame and cook for the rest of the time..
- After it is done, take the plate out. Add required oregano and chilli flakes. Your pizza is now ready to be served..
If you find this Chicken Pizza without oven recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.