Easiest Way to Prepare Creamy Dill Chicken w/Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Dill Chicken w/Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Dill Chicken w/Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Dill Chicken w/Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Consider the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy dill chicken w/roasted potatoes and green beans recipe. To make creamy dill chicken w/roasted potatoes and green beans you need 8 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Dill Chicken w/Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans:
- Get of Fresh Dill.
- Take of Yukon Gold Potatoes.
- Provide of Chicken Breasts.
- Provide of Green Beans.
- You need of Sour Cream.
- Take of Chicken Stock Concentrate.
- Use of Dijon Mustard.
- Take of Oil.
Steps to make Creamy Dill Chicken w/Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans:
- Wash and dry all produce..
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees..
- Pick fronds from dill; discard stems. Finely chop fronds..
- Cut potatoes into 1/2-inch cubes..
- Toss potatoes on a baking sheet with a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Roast in oven until crisp and browned, 22-25 minutes, tossing halfway through..
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium heat..
- Pat chicken dry with a paper towel. Season all over with salt and pepper..
- Add to pan and cook until no longer pink in center, 4-6 minutes per side..
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside to rest..
- While chicken cooks, toss green beans on another baking sheet with a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Roast in oven until tender, 10-12 minutes..
- Stir together 1 tsp dill, sour cream, stock concentrate, 1 tsp mustard, and 2 tbsp. water in pan used for chicken over medium heat..
- Season with salt and pepper. (Tip: if sauce seems thick, add more water, 1 tsp at a time, until it has a drizzly consistency.).
- Remove pan from heat..
- Thinly slice chicken, then divide between plates along with potatoes and green beans. Drizzle sauce over everything. Garnish with remaining dill (to taste)..
With a luscious lemon cream sauce and crispy chicken, this is quick and easy yet company worthy! I shared this observation with my mother, and her immediate response was "Well, of course. You post so many cheesy bread, potatoes and meat. If you do not have enough room in your oven, you can just do one. Potatoes are paired w/ green beans & smothered in a lemon mustard dressing.
If you find this Creamy Dill Chicken w/Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.