Easiest Way to Prepare Oven-Baked Teriyaki Chicken Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Oven-Baked Teriyaki Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven-Baked Teriyaki Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-Baked Teriyaki Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are terrific for helping you combat depression. Just make sure that you don’t toss out the yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolk especially, are high in B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to improve your mood. This is because these vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Try eating an egg and cheer up!
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked teriyaki chicken recipe. You can have oven-baked teriyaki chicken using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven-Baked Teriyaki Chicken:
- Provide 12 of boneless & skinless chicken thighs.
- Provide of ~~ Marinade ~~.
- Get 4 oz of Korean BBQ sauce for chicken.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of soy sauce paste.
- You need 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1 Tbsp of rice wine.
- Use 1 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare of ~~ Flour Mixture ~~.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of potato flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Take of ~~ Honey Teriyaki Sauce ~~.
- Provide 1 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 3 Tbsp of honey.
- Take 1 Tbsp of water.
Steps to make Oven-Baked Teriyaki Chicken:
- Mix marinade with chicken thighs well in a zipped bag and marinate overnight..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Dip chicken thighs in the flour mixture, lightly press it down then shake the extra flour off..
- Lay chicken thighs on a well-spread baking sheet. Drizzle some veg. oil on the chicken thighs. Bake about 15 minutes then turn it over and continue baking it for 7 minutes..
- Meanwhile, combine all the ingredients for honey teriyaki sauce in a small bowl. Microwave it for 1 minute or until honey is melted. Stir it well..
- After step 3 is done, brush honey teriyaki sauce on both sides of the chicken. Continuing bake for 3minutes. When it's done, the center temperature of chicken thighs should reach 165°F. Enjoy~~.
If you find this Oven-Baked Teriyaki Chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.