Recipe of Chicken Tandoori without oven Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Tandoori without oven recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Tandoori without oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tandoori without oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
It’s not difficult to fight your bad mood when you are eating grains. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all excellent for helping you be in a happier state of mind. These grains fill you up better and that can help improve your moods too. Feeling starved can be a real downer! These grains can elevate your mood as it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your glucose levels which in turn takes your mood to a happier place.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tandoori without oven recipe. You can have chicken tandoori without oven using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Tandoori without oven:
- You need 4 no of Chicken legs -.
- You need 1 Tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 Tsp of Ginger garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Turmeric –.
- Take 5 Tbsp of MustardOil.
- Take 2 tbsp of Kashmiri Laal mirch –.
- Use 1 Tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of Hung curd.
- Get of Salt TT.
- Get 1/4 Tsp of Kasuri methi powder.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of Garam Masala.
Steps to make Chicken Tandoori without oven:
- Wash chicken and then Give slits to it and then marinate it with salt, lemon juice, ginger garlic and little turmeric. And keep it for half an hour..
- Take mustard oil in a bowl along with Kashmir lal mirch powder and mix well, then add garam masala, ginger garlic paste, black sat, Kasuri methi powder and then hung curd. • Mix well and then marinate chicken in it. Keep for minimum two hours. • Heat non-stick pan and then add oil in it. Let it heat well then add chicken in it. Cook it for 2 mins.
- Check with knife if it's cooked. • Brush little melted butter on top to get that glaze. • Serve it along with green chutney and lemon wedge..
If you find this Chicken Tandoori without oven recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.