How to Make Quick Oven Chicken Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Oven Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Oven Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nutritious and good for you. Some foods really do raise your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are fantastic for helping you fight depression. You must see to it, though, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolks in particular, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you improve your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–work better. Eat a couple of eggs to feel better!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick oven chicken recipe. To cook quick oven chicken you need 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick Oven Chicken:
- Use 1 package of Chicken Breasts.
- Get 3 tablespoons of ground Pepper (mixed blend).
- Take 3 tablespoons of Mrs. Dash Garlic and herb seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mild or Medium Salsa.
Steps to make Quick Oven Chicken:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Cover an oven safe deep dish in tin foil and spray it with cooking spray. Wrap chicken breast in paper towel for a few minutes to absorb any juices and preservatives off of the chicken..
- Sprinkle your seasonings directly onto the tinfoil covered dish (so it will cook onto the bottom of the chicken) and put your chicken over top. Do another once over with the seasoning on top of the chicken then add another sheet of tin foil over top..
- Once oven has come up to temp add your covered chicken dish into the oven. Cook covered for 35 minutes..
- After 35 minutes, remove the dish from the over and take off the top layer of tinfoil. Pour your salsa over top of the chicken, use a fork to grab large chunks to put on top of the chicken. Put back into the oven uncovered for another 35 minutes..
- Once chicken has finished cooking, remove it from the oven and put the top sheet of foil back on. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving or cutting into and enjoy!.
If you find this Quick Oven Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.