Recipe of Oven Roasted Chicken Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Roasted Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Roasted Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you are wanting to fight depression. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fats. DHA and omega-3s are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight depression.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven roasted chicken recipe. To make oven roasted chicken you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Roasted Chicken:
- Use 3 of scotch bonnet.
- Take of I piece ginger.
- Prepare of I table spoon Cameroon pepper.
- Provide 2 of knorr cubes.
- You need of Juice of a lemon.
- Use 1 of onion bulb.
- Take 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of thyme.
- Take Half of cup of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of fennel.
- You need Dash of salt.
Instructions to make Oven Roasted Chicken:
- Clean chicken and cut to pieces.
- Mix all ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Pour over chicken and ensure every piece is well coated.
- Marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Heat oven for about 15 minutes and put chicken pieces in roasting pan and put in the oven..
- Roast for about 30 to 40 minutes and baste continuously with remaining marinade..
- Remove pan allow to cool, plate and garnish as desired..
If you find this Oven Roasted Chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.