Recipe of Tandoori chicken in oven Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tandoori chicken in oven recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tandoori chicken in oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tandoori chicken in oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super healthy and good for you. There are some foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
It’s not difficult to overcome your bad mood when you consume grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually excellent for helping raise your happiness levels. They help you feel full also which can truly help to make your mood better. Feeling starved can be terrible! These grains can improve your mood as it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. You digest them faster than other foods which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori chicken in oven recipe. You can cook tandoori chicken in oven using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tandoori chicken in oven:
- You need 6 of chicken drumsticks.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Use 2 tbsp of minced ginger.
- Provide 1/2 cup of hung curd.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of Kashmir red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt or as required.
Steps to make Tandoori chicken in oven:
- Place the chicken on a flat surface, use a sharp knife to make deep long cuts along the flesh, this allows the marination to absorb better into the chicken. place them in a dish or bowl..
- In a separate bowl combine all the other ingredients and mix. Pour the curd mixture onto the chicken and thoroughly coat the chicken with it..
- Use a cling film to cover the dish and refrigerate, for best results you can leave it overnight but a five-hour marination will do if you need to reduce the time of marinating the chicken..
- Once you are ready to bake it, take the marinated chicken half an hour earlier and let it reach room temperature. Preheat the oven to 200 ° c, take the chicken off the marinade and place them on a baking dish covered with foil. brush the chicken with oil and bake for 45 minutes..
- Once the baking time reaches 25 minutes, turn over the chicken and bake the other side for 15 minutes. flip the chicken again to the correct side and bake till the end of 45 minutes..
- You’ll know the chicken has been baked through when you see the juices running out of them,don’t discard this juice, brush the chicken when you’re warming it up..
- Serve hot with mint chutney..
If you find this Tandoori chicken in oven recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.