Recipe of Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must keep away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods really do improve your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Make a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all terrific for helping to elevate your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more serotonin in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Nuts, on top of bettering your mood, can be a super source of protein.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven fried stuffed chicken breast recipe. To cook oven fried stuffed chicken breast you only need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast:
- Get of Ingredients.
- Provide 4 medium of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Get 8 of baby portabella mushrooms sliced kind of thick.
- Prepare 1 packages of of Baby spinach.
- Take 1 box of of Shake and Bake extra crispy.
- Provide 1 of Your choice of cheese (I used Sargento tastings Bruschetta Jack. It's great in it".
- You need 1 tbsp of of Minced garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of of parsley.
- Get 1 of olive oil.
- You need 1 of white cooking wine.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Get of Marinade.
- You need 1/2 cup of of olive oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of of italian seasoning.
- Take 2 tbsp of of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of meat tenderizer.
- Prepare 1 dash of of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast:
- Pound the chicken with a meat mallet until it is about 1/4 itch thick..
- Make your marinade in a freezer bag and place the pounded chicken breast inside. For a better outcome, let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator over night. If you're in a rush just squeeze the chicken around in the bag for a few minutes..
- After your chicken has marinated set it aside and preheat your oven for 400 Degreez. In a saute pan bring a little olive oil to medium high heat.
- Add your sliced mushrooms to the saute pan and season with a little salt and pepper. After the mushrooms have slightly browned and became tender add 1/4 cup of the wine and let it cook until the wine has evaporated. After that, remove the mushrooms from the heat and set aside..
- In another saute pan bring a some olive oil to medium-high heat, and add the garlic to the pan and let it cook until slightly brown. After that add the bag of spinach to the pan and let it cook down and season with a little salt and pepper and set aside..
- Put the shake and bake in a large bowl or plate and add the Italian seasoning and parsley to it.
- Divide your spinach and mushrooms in fourths. Roll the mushrooms and spinach with a couple slices of cheese and your chicken breast and use toothpicks to keep it shut..
- Roll the Chicken in the shake and bake until fully covered. Grease the bottom of a baking dish with the butter then place the chicken rolls in the dish and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
If you find this Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.