Steps to Prepare Oven Teriyaki Chicken Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Oven Teriyaki Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Teriyaki Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Teriyaki Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. There are several foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Eggs, you may be surprised to find out, are fantastic at fighting depression. Just see to it that you don’t get rid of the egg yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk especially, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can be great for elevating your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–work better. Consume an egg and be happy!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven teriyaki chicken recipe. You can cook oven teriyaki chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven Teriyaki Chicken:
- Take 2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken thighs – cut to about 1" strips.
- Take 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Use 2/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- Take 3 tbs of rice wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic – minced.
- Take 2 tbs of cornstarch.
- Get 2 tbs of cold water.
- Get 2 cups of steamed broccoli (optional).
Instructions to make Oven Teriyaki Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Add all ingredients except chicken and broccoli to a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently. Simmer until sauce thickens to a glaze like consistency..
- Place chicken pieces in an oven safe dish. When sauce is ready pour over chicken. Stir to coat and spread out into an even layer. Place in oven. Bake 30-35 minutes uncovered..
- Remove from oven. Let rest 5-10 minutes. Serve over rice with steamed broccoli and enjoy!.
If you find this Oven Teriyaki Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.