Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Oven Roasted Chicken Char Siu Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Oven Roasted Chicken Char Siu recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Roasted Chicken Char Siu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Roasted Chicken Char Siu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Put together a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all great for improving your mood. This is possible as these foods are rich in magnesium which increases serotonin production. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a great source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven roasted chicken char siu recipe. You can cook oven roasted chicken char siu using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven Roasted Chicken Char Siu:
- Prepare of A. 2 Chicken breast (1 kg).
- Provide of B. Marinate.
- Get 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of five spices powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Chicken Seasoning powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of Hoisin Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of liquid Maltose or Honey.
- Get 3 cubes of Red Fermented Tofu.
- Get of Few drops red gel food colouring.
- Use of C. Basting / Glazing.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of liquid Maltose or Honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get 1/3 C of marination juice.
Steps to make Oven Roasted Chicken Char Siu:
- A – Cut chicken breast into long thick strips..
- B – In a bowl, mix B well. Add A to B, cover the bowl and marinate overnight..
- Cooking the dish – Turn the oven to grill and preheat to 170°C. Line a baking tray with aluminium foil. Place a small rack on it. Arrange just enough chicken pieces on the rack. You may need to grill your chicken in batches if your rack is small and it's best to line your baking tray with new aluminum foil when you start with another batch. Grill for 20-30 minutes and baste generously with C, every 10 minutes..
- Note: Chicken does not take long to cook. Check it often when basting. To have the right heat, adjust oven temperature accordingly. Once cooked, leave to cool on a cooling rack before serving. To serve, thinly sliced the chicken char siu and enjoy as it is, as side dish or serve with noodles or rice..
If you find this Oven Roasted Chicken Char Siu recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.