Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best ã€?Korean Side Dishã€‘Cucumber Kimchi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ã€?Korean Side Dishã€‘Cucumber Kimchi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that "comfort" foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all good for raising your mood. This is possible since these foods are rich in magnesium which boosts serotonin production. Serotonin is referred to as the "feel good" chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The higher your levels of serotonin, the better you are going to feel. Not only that but nuts, specifically, are a great protein food source.
Now you realize that junk food isn't necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to ã€?korean side dishã€‘cucumber kimchi recipe. To make ã€?korean side dishã€‘cucumber kimchi you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make ã€?Korean Side Dishã€‘Cucumber Kimchi:
- Use of cucumber.
- Use of Sauce seasoning:.
- Take of Gochujang.
- Take of Korean chilli powder.
- Take of Sugar.
- You need of Vinegar.
- You need of Korean sesame oil.
- Provide of bit white sesame.
Steps to make ã€?Korean Side Dishã€‘Cucumber Kimchi:
- After washing the cucumbers, use a knife to scrape off the thorny part on the surface.
- Cut the head and tail of the cucumbers and cut them to a thickness of about 1 cm Sprinkle salt on the already cut cucumbers and let them marinate for 5 minutes, after the cucumbers are out of the water, drain the water.
- Start making sauce seasoning: 2 tablespoons Gochujang, 1 teaspoon Korean chilli powder, 1 teaspoon Sugar, 1 teaspoon Vinegar, 1 teaspoon Korean sesame oil, a bit white sesame Stir the cucumbers and sauce evenly to taste.
- After finishing, it can be stored in a food storage container Seeing this screen, are you a bit worried about whether the Korean gochujang is too much? The cucumbers will still have water come out, so the amount of Korean gochujang is actually just right:).
If you find this ã€?Korean Side Dishã€‘Cucumber Kimchi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.