Recipe of Oven grilled chicken Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven grilled chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven grilled chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for you. Several foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Grains can be great for overcoming a bad mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly excellent for helping increase your happiness levels. They help you feel full too which can really help to improve your mood. Feeling famished can truly bring you down! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are easy to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your blood sugar which in turn takes your mood to a happier place.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven grilled chicken recipe. To cook oven grilled chicken you only need 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven grilled chicken:
- Provide pieces of Chicken.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- Use of Honey.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- You need of Olive oil/vegetable oil.
Steps to make Oven grilled chicken:
- Pre heat oven at 200°c for 10 mins.
- Coat the chicken pieces with salt, pepper and oilive oil.
- Arrange the chicken pieces on a baking dish or baking try lined with foil.
- Cover the chicken with foil and put in the oven. Let it cook for 30 mins.
- After 30 mins uncover and return them in the oven for another 40mins.
- In a bowl mix ketchup and honey..
- Remove the chicken from the oven and coat the top part with the ketchup honey mixture. Put them back in the oven and cook for another 15 mins.
- Remove and turn over the chicken pieces and apply on the other side.coat generously and return for another 15mins.
- Serve with your favourite accompaniment..
If you find this Oven grilled chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.