Recipe of Drunken Noodles (Chicken Pad Kee Mao) Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Drunken Noodles (Chicken Pad Kee Mao) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Drunken Noodles (Chicken Pad Kee Mao) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drunken Noodles (Chicken Pad Kee Mao) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to drunken noodles (chicken pad kee mao) recipe. You can have drunken noodles (chicken pad kee mao) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Drunken Noodles (Chicken Pad Kee Mao):
- You need 500 grams of Chicken thigh fillet.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Peanut oil.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Minced garlic.
- Use 1 tbsp of Minced ginger.
- Use 2 of Long red chilli, seeded and thinly sliced.
- Get 4 of Green onions- white part finely chopped, green part thinly sliced (keep separate).
- Take 1 bunch of Choy sum- leaves rough large chop, stems into 4cm pieces (keep separate).
- Prepare 125 grams of Fresh baby corn, halved lengthways.
- Use 375 grams of Cooked fresh thick rice noodles.
- Get 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Water.
- Provide 1 of Salt and cracked black pepper.
Instructions to make Drunken Noodles (Chicken Pad Kee Mao):
- Slice chicken into thin strips. Combine the chicken and sesame oil. Preheat a wok or large frypan over high heat..
- Add some peanut oil to the wok and stir-fry the chicken for 4 minutes or until golden (season with salt and pepper whilst stir frying). Remove chicken and set aside..
- Add the remaining peanut oil to the wok and stir-fry the garlic, ginger, chilli and chopped spring onion for 30 seconds or until fragrant..
- Return the chicken to the wok with the choy sum stems and corn, then stir-fry for a further 2 minutes..
- Add the noodles and toss to combine with the chicken and vegetables..
- Add the soy and oyster sauces, sugar, water and choy sum leaves, then stir-fry for a further 1 minute or until leaves are wilted and the chicken is coated in the sauce..
- Divide among 4 bowls and serve topped with shredded spring onion and extra chilli. Serves 4 to 6 people. Really tasty- I recommend you guys try this one. Enjoy!.
Pad Kee Mao AKA Drunken Noodles Recipe. Pad Kee Mao is a traditional Thai dish with ground pork, wide rice noodles and plenty of fresh basil. Doused in a sauce typical of thai cuisine which is perfectly balanced with heat, tanginess and sweetness – Coming from thai chiles, rice wine vinegar and sweet soy sauce. Drunken Thai noodles, or pad kee mao, is a spicy and hearty dish great for cold winter nights. This collection of top-rated recipes highlights this versatilty, featuring chicken thighs with international accents, from chicken curry to cacciatore, chicken teriyaki to chicken tagine, biriyani and butter.
If you find this Drunken Noodles (Chicken Pad Kee Mao) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.