Easiest Way to Prepare Crispy Sriracha Buttermilk Oven Fried Chicken Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy Sriracha Buttermilk Oven Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Sriracha Buttermilk Oven Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
Nuts as well as different seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. One of the health benefits of these nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they’re essential because your body utilizes these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. One thing you may not realize is that a variety of hormones that you need will only be able to be developed when you have these fatty acids.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy sriracha buttermilk oven fried chicken recipe. You can cook crispy sriracha buttermilk oven fried chicken using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crispy Sriracha Buttermilk Oven Fried Chicken:
- You need 4 of boneless chicken breast.
- Use 1 cup of low-fat buttermilk.
- Get 1/4 cup of sriracha sauce.
- Get 1 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide Half of teaspoon salt.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need Half of teaspoon seasoning salt.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of canola oil.
Instructions to make Crispy Sriracha Buttermilk Oven Fried Chicken:
- On a cutting board slice each chicken breast into strips.
- In a bowl combine the buttermilk and Sriracha and mix to combine add the chicken strips and submerge in buttermilk mixture. Cover with plastic wrap or toss all of the ingredients into a resealable bag. Refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a shallow dish add the Panko, flour, salt, pepper, paprika, and seasoning salt. Mix to combine.
- Dip the chicken strips in the mixture, ensuring they are fully coated.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and brush with canola oil.
- Transfer the chicken to the baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Flip the chicken over and bake for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken into a paper towel lined plate to remove extra grease.
If you find this Crispy Sriracha Buttermilk Oven Fried Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.