Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Korean Bulgogi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Korean Bulgogi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Bulgogi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many folks do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will find that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. In this posting we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you might have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. Along with vitamin C, you will find that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. You may also want to put together a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
For people who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to korean bulgogi recipe. You can have korean bulgogi using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Korean Bulgogi:
- Get of Steak of Choice Sliced Thin (I used Flank Steak).
- Use of Marinade.
- Take of Light Soy Sauce.
- Get of Light Brown Sugar.
- Prepare of Rice Wine or Mirin.
- Get of Garlic Minced.
- Prepare of Sesame Oil.
- You need of Raw Honey.
- Use of Pear Puree.
- Prepare of Green Onion Chopped.
- Provide of Gochujang (Adds Heat, Optional).
- Get of Veg Oil of Choice (For Frying).
- Prepare of Sesame Seeds Toasted.
- Use of Ginger Grated (Optional).
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Korean Bulgogi:
- Using a knife or meat scissors, slice or cut meat across the grain into 1/4 inch strips..
- In a Medium sized bowl, combine all Marinade ingredients. Pour Marinade and Sliced Steak into a Large Gallon sized Ziploc Bag. Get air out and seal. Put into refrigerator for at least 2 hours, up to overnight..
- Heat 1 Tbsp of Veg Oil in a Cast Iron Grill Pan to Medium-High Heat. Add Steak in one layer, with some space in between. Don't overfill pan. Cook 2-4 Minutes on each side, until charred. Repeat with rest of Steak..
- Serve over Rice, Noodles, Veggies, or in Wraps..
- You can make this recipe with other types of meat as well, such as Chicken or Pork. I've made it with Chicken Thighs and it was fabulous!.
If you find this Korean Bulgogi recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.