Easiest Way to Prepare Oven baked chicken breast Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Oven baked chicken breast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven baked chicken breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked chicken breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
If you want to battle depression, try eating some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked chicken breast recipe. You can have oven baked chicken breast using 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven baked chicken breast:
- Provide 2 of Chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of marinating sauce.
Steps to make Oven baked chicken breast:
- marinating sauce. 2 tablespoons olive oil, basil paste, pepper, paprika powder, garlic, sweet soy sauce, cumin powder, salt.
- massage the sauce onto the chicken breasts. seal the chicken breasts into a fitting plastic box and put in the fridge for 4 hours.
- preheat the oven to 190°F Celsius. take the chicken breasts out of the fridge and massage the marinated breasts again..
- lay the chicken breasts on a foil covered baking tray. fold the foil into a cup around the chicken. pour some olive oil and soy sauce over the breasts and cover the breasts with fresh spinach leaves.
- bake for 15 minutes then turn the chicken breasts around and bake for 15 minutes. slice through the chicken to make sure it is cooked..
- serve with a side salad, rice, or baked potato wedges. use the remainder of the marinated sauce for the potatoes wedges.
If you find this Oven baked chicken breast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.