How to Make Julie’s Oven Fried Chicken Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Julie’s Oven Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Julie’s Oven Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to keep away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very healthy and good for you. There are several foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Eggs, you might be amazed to learn, are great at combating depression. You must be sure, however, that what you make includes the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, especially the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can genuinely help you improve your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–function better. Eat an egg and jolly up!
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to julie’s oven fried chicken recipe. You can have julie’s oven fried chicken using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Julie’s Oven Fried Chicken:
- Prepare 1 package of chicken drumsticks (6 count).
- Use of For the coating..
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 cup of corn meal.
- Take 1 TBS. of black pepper.
- Take 2 tsp. of garlic salt.
- Get 2 tsp. of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of poultry seasoning.
- You need 2 tsp. of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of raw egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
Instructions to make Julie’s Oven Fried Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together..
- In a small bowl, whisk the raw egg and milk together..
- Dip each drumstick in the egg mixture and then coat well with the flour mixture..
- Lay drumsticks in a 9×11 baking dish. Coat generously with extra virgin olive oil (about 1/2 cup)..
- Bake uncovered in a 350°F oven for an hour..
- I served them with fresh baked buttermilk biscuits..
If you find this Julie’s Oven Fried Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.