Recipe of Green tomatoes atop sausage Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Green tomatoes atop sausage recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Green tomatoes atop sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green tomatoes atop sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Put together a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all wonderful for elevating your mood. This is because these nuts are loaded with magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more of this chemical in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Not just that but nuts, specifically, are a fantastic source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green tomatoes atop sausage recipe. You can have green tomatoes atop sausage using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Green tomatoes atop sausage:
- Use 1 large of green tomato.
- Take 1/4 lb of country ( bulk ) sausage I used Odoms Tennessee Pride.
- Use 1/4 tsp of basil.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sliced colby jack cheese.
- Take 4 tsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take of salt.
- Get of ground black pepper, fresh.
- Use 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Green tomatoes atop sausage:
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add sausage form into patties large ones. Have small pieces to crisp on side..
- When sausage is turned add sliced cheese after you turned and cooking for 1 and a half minutes..
- After cheese melts let cook 3 minutes more remove to a paper towel.
- Slice the tomato thick and add to oil. Fry about 3 minutes. Turn and add parmesan cheese salt and pepper fry 2 minutes. Remoe to sausage patties 2 on each patty. Add sausage crisp, and basil..
- If you have any tomato left over dice and add to your plate add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve hope you enjoy.
If you find this Green tomatoes atop sausage recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.