Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Korean Pancake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean Pancake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Pancake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. Some foods really do boost your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are wonderful for helping you fight depression. Just be sure that you do not throw away the egg yolk. Every time you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are stuffed full of B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for elevating your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters--the parts of your brain that affect your mood--run better. Consume an egg and feel better!
You can see, you don't need junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to korean pancake recipe. To cook korean pancake you only need 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Pancake:
- You need of Korean pancake mix.
- You need of cold water.
- You need of salt.
- Get of Sliced scallions (about 2 1/2 inches long).
- Use of Sliced red bell peppers.
- Prepare of Shrimp (halved).
- Use of large egg (beaten).
- Use of Dipping Sauce:.
- Get of Soy sauce.
- Use of rice vinegar.
- Provide of scallions (tiny slices).
- Get of sesame seeds.
- Take of Korean powder chilli peppers.
Steps to make Korean Pancake:
- Instructions: 1. Combine pancake flour mix and salt. Pour cold water while mixing. Until smooth. Set aside. 2. Whisk egg and set aside. 3. In a pan or griddle, heat up oil, swirl oil to cover pan, saute shrimp for 3 minutes, add veggies and cook for a few minutes. 4. Flip shrimp and veggies before pouring your batter. Now pour in your pancake batter mixture. 5. Before flipping the pancake, pour the egg on top, crisscross or however you like. Wait until batter is formed before flipping again.
If you find this Korean Pancake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.