Steps to Prepare Oven Grilled Barbeque Chicken Quarters Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Grilled Barbeque Chicken Quarters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Grilled Barbeque Chicken Quarters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Put together a trail mixout of a variety of seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all great for improving your mood. This is possible because these foods are rich in magnesium which promotes serotonin production. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more you have of it, the happier you will feel. Nuts, along with raising your mood, can be a super source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven grilled barbeque chicken quarters recipe. You can cook oven grilled barbeque chicken quarters using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven Grilled Barbeque Chicken Quarters:
- You need 2 of large chicken quarters.
- Prepare of Chicken Seasoning.
- Use 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of vegetable/canola oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of onion powder/puree.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger powder/puree.
- Use 2 tsp of garlic powder/puree.
- Get 1 tsp of chicken cube.
- Use 1 tsp of all spice/curry powder.
- Get of Barbecue Sauce.
- Provide 5 tbsp of ketchup.
- Use 1 tbsp of mayonnaise/salad cream.
- Use 1 tsp of lemon juice / apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar / honey.
- Take 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of onion powder/puree.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder/puree.
- You need to taste of Black pepper,.
- Use to taste of Salt,.
Steps to make Oven Grilled Barbeque Chicken Quarters:
- Thoroughly wash and clean the chicken. After, using a paper towel pat dry the chicken quarters until dry..
- In a small bowl, combine all the seasonings and stir to combine..
- Now, with a brush, generously brush the seasoning onto the chicken, seasoning both sides of each. Let rest for 10 minutes uncovered on the counter..
- Meanwhile, grease the grill or grid of your oven with oil and preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit..
- After the chicken rests, place them skin side down on the grill or grid and put in the preheated oven. Place a dripping pan below the grill..
- Roast in the middle of the oven for 60 minutes+, depending on how dry or cooked you want your chicken. Basting the chicken with the seasoning mix every 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan combine all the ingredients for the barbeque sauce and cook for about 3 minutes stirring frequently until a dark red colour is reached. Set aside for later..
- With 10 minutes to go, take the chicken out of the oven and brush all sides of the chicken with the barbeque sauce, put back in the oven to roast for the last 10 minutes..
- Take out of the oven when done cooking and set aside to cool for 5 minutes. After, cut it up if desired and serve hot or warm. Enjoy!.
If you find this Oven Grilled Barbeque Chicken Quarters recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.