Recipe of Pink Beans, Rice and Chicken; Oven Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pink Beans, Rice and Chicken; Oven recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pink Beans, Rice and Chicken; Oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pink Beans, Rice and Chicken; Oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really great at fighting back depression. You should see to it, however, that what you make includes the yolk. Whenever you would like to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolk especially, are stuffed full of B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you improve your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that affect your mood. Try consuming some eggs to jolly up!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pink beans, rice and chicken; oven recipe. To make pink beans, rice and chicken; oven you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pink Beans, Rice and Chicken; Oven:
- Prepare 15 ounce of can of pink beans.
- Get 1/2 cup of ground paprika.
- Take 2-2/3 pound of chicken breast.
- Get 1-1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Take 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- Take 1 stick of butter.
Steps to make Pink Beans, Rice and Chicken; Oven:
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Split the breast lengthwise, one side will have more of the skin the other half will have the bone..
- Season both sides with half the garlic, all the celery salt, and 1/3rd of the paprika..
- Add the rice to an oven safe skillet, with the butter and the rest of the paprika and garlic. Sauté the rice in the butter and spices..
- After 7 minutes of sauté scrap the rice into the middle of the large skillet. Add the breast and spread out the rice between and in the middle of the skillet. Add the water..
- Remove the seeds and ribbing of pepper. Dice the jalapeño.
- Add the beans and jalapeño pepper..
- After it has boiled on the stovetop a total of 12 minutes put into oven for 40 minutes. Temperature of the chicken was 165 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Pink Beans, Rice and Chicken; Oven recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.