Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Korean hotpot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean hotpot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
It's not difficult to overcome your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly great for helping boost your happiness levels. They fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods also. It's not difficult to feel low when you feel famished! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not difficult for your body to digest. You digest these grains more quickly than other foods which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
As you can see, you don't need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to korean hotpot recipe. To make korean hotpot you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Korean hotpot:
- You need of medium zucchini.
- Use of medium carrot.
- Prepare of spinnach.
- Take of small champignon mushroom.
- Get of bean sprout.
- You need of minced meat (beef or pork).
- Use of Gochujang (korean chilli paste).
- You need of Oil to cook.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- Use of Steam rice.
- Provide of Chopped garlic (1 clove).
- Provide of egg or 1 yol (sunny side up or raw yolk).
Instructions to make Korean hotpot:
- Cut carrot, zucchini into matchsticks like form, blanch bean sprout and move into ice bath immidiately. Thinly sliced the mushroom. set aside..
- Sauteed carrot, zucchini, mushroom seperately, seasoned with salt and pepper just to taste. Strain bean sprout and dazzle with sesame oil.
- Heat your pan add oil and add minced garlic when it started to brown and fragrant add the minced meat and cook until medium rare then add equal part gochujang paste and a little bit of pepper, stir fry until well cooked (no salt needed)..
- Assembling part. Prep your hotpot and oil the surface then take steam rice and put into the hotpot, gently press with spoon until well set in the bottom of the pot, then add in the carrot, zuchinni,mushroom,bean sprout around on top of the rice leave room in the middle for the meat until everything is set, heat the pot and cook until you hear the crackling sound (10-15 min small heat)..
- When it's done, put sunny side up/raw yolk on top in the middle and stir everything until well combined. Serve while it's hot.
- Tips for simple step : just stir fry and season all the veggie all at once and drain the juice. Afterall youre gonna mess it all up in the end 🤣. Save you the dragging steps..
If you find this Korean hotpot recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.