Easiest Way to Make Meltingly Soft Cabbage and Meatballs Stewed in Tomatoes Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meltingly Soft Cabbage and Meatballs Stewed in Tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meltingly Soft Cabbage and Meatballs Stewed in Tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to avoid them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
It’s not difficult to fight your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all great for helping you feel better. They can help you feel full for longer too, which is a mood improver. It’s not difficult to feel a little bit off when you feel famished! These grains can improve your mood because it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your blood glucose which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meltingly soft cabbage and meatballs stewed in tomatoes recipe. To make meltingly soft cabbage and meatballs stewed in tomatoes you need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Meltingly Soft Cabbage and Meatballs Stewed in Tomatoes:
- Prepare 1/3 of Cabbage.
- Use 300 grams of ◆ Mixed ground beef and pork.
- You need 1/2 small of onion ◆ Onion.
- Use 100 ml of ◆ Panko.
- Prepare 50 ml of ◆ Milk.
- You need 1 of ◆ Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ◆ Salt.
- Use 1 dash of ◆ Pepper.
- Use 1 dash of ◆ Nutmeg.
- Prepare 400 ml of Water.
- Take 2 tsp of Consomme stock granules.
- Use 1 can of Canned cut tomatoes.
- Use 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Japanese style Worstershire sauce.
- Get 30 of to 40 grams Easy melting cheese.
Steps to make Meltingly Soft Cabbage and Meatballs Stewed in Tomatoes:
- Mince the onion and roughly chop the cabbage..
- In a bowl, mix the panko and milk then add the ◆ ingredients and knead together by hand..
- Heat a small amount oil in a pan (don't turn on the heat yet), shape the meat mixture from Step 2 into 3 cm balls and place in the pan..
- Turn the heat and fry the outside of the meatballs while rolling them in the pan..
- Once they brown, add water and consomme, bring to a simmer and remove surface scum..
- Layer the meatball with cabbage and tomatoes on top (no mixing required)..
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Remove the lid, add the sugar, ketchup, and sauce, and mix together (you can add garlic powder if you like)..
- Cover with the lid and simmer for 15 minutes or longer, if you prefer..
- Taste and if it's too bland, season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle cheese on top; once it melts you're done!.
If you find this Meltingly Soft Cabbage and Meatballs Stewed in Tomatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.