Recipe of Mike's Easy Meatball Subs Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Easy Meatball Subs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Easy Meatball Subs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Easy Meatball Subs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for you. A number of foods really do boost your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Eggs, you might be surprised to learn, are great at combating depression. Just see to it that you don’t throw away the egg yolk. Whenever you wish to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, especially the yolks, are full of B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to boost your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–run better. Try eating a couple of eggs to cheer up!
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's easy meatball subs recipe. You can have mike's easy meatball subs using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Easy Meatball Subs:
- Get of Easy Meatball Subs.
- Use 6 of Fresh 6" Sub Rolls.
- Use 1 of 26 oz Bag Lean Frozen Meatballs.
- Prepare 2 can of 24 oz Hunts Garlic & Herb Spaghetti Sauce.
- Provide 1 can of 14.5 oz Stewed Tomatoes [with oregano, garlic & basil].
- Take 1 can of 6 oz Black Olives [halved].
- Provide 1/3 cup of Chopped Celery.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Diced White Onions.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Fresh Parsley [chopped].
- You need 1 tsp of Each: Onion Powder – Garlic Powder – Italian Seasoning – Dried Basil.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Provide 2 cup of Shreaded Motzerella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shreaded Parmesan Cheese.
- Provide 1 of Banana Peppers Or Sport Peppers [garnish].
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda [to reduce acidity – more may be needed].
Steps to make Mike's Easy Meatball Subs:
- Place everything in a crock pot [except for bread & cheeses] and let cook for 4 hours on high and 6 to 7 hours on medium..
- If cooking stove top, place frozen meatballs in oven and bake as per manufacturers directions. Usually 25 minutes at 350°. Feel free to lightly season your meatballs any way you'd like before putting them in the oven..
- Add everything else except for bread, peppers and cheeses in a large pot and simmer for 25 minutes. Add fully baked meatballs and simmer 25 additional minutes..
- If your sauce tastes a bit too acidic due to the tomatoes, add 1/4 tsp Baking Soda to your simmering pot. Your sauce will foam up but no worries. Stir in, simmer again, then taste and add 1/4 tsp more if acidic taste persists. Repeat if necessary..
- Toast your rolls but be careful not to fully split your bread thru the middle..
- Place meatballs [leave whole or cut in half] and sauce on fresh sub bread. Top with Motzerella and Parmesean Cheese, Provolone works well as well and Banana Peppers or Sport Peppers. Serve with a side bottle of Tabasco..
If you find this Mike's Easy Meatball Subs recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.