Simple Way to Prepare Easy Totoro Charaben (Kids Bento) Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Totoro Charaben (Kids Bento) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Totoro Charaben (Kids Bento) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Totoro Charaben (Kids Bento) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. Several foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, you may be amazed to find out, are wonderful at fighting depression. Just be sure that you do not toss the yolk. When you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the yolk especially, are rich in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be great for boosting your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–work better. Eat an egg and feel a lot happier!
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy totoro charaben (kids bento) recipe. You can cook easy totoro charaben (kids bento) using 6 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Totoro Charaben (Kids Bento):
- Use 1 serving of cooked white rice (to fill 1/2 the bento box).
- Provide 1 sheet of Nori seaweed for onigiri.
- Use 1 slice of cheese.
- Take of Pre-cut shredded nori seaweed.
- Get 1 of Edamame.
- Get 2 to 3 of Meatballs.
Instructions to make Easy Totoro Charaben (Kids Bento):
- Pack half the bento box with rice. If the box has a divider, use it. Keep the rice covered with plastic wrap while you work to prevent it from drying out. Put the meatballs in too..
- Cut the nori seaweed about 1cm bigger than the rice all around. The reason why it should be cut so large is because the nori shrinks a lot..
- Cut the top part into an arch shape..
- Take the plastic wrap off and cover the rice with the cut nori sheet. It should shrink before your eyes. Cover with the plastic wrap again. If you're not going to finish the bento right away, put it in the refrigerator..
- Make the parts. Cut 2 pieces out of the sliced cheese using the Kyarappa cutter as shown..
- If you slice off the end and put them together, it will become Totoro's mouth. Make it very wide..
- Cut out Totoro's eyes using the Kyarappa cutter as shown in the photo. Cut the two circles apart where they are connected..
- Cut out two small circles to make the Soot Sprites' eyes..
- Take the bento out of the refrigerator, and put the cut out parts on top. Tip: Place the eyes wide apart. Make the face long sideways! Don't use a long thin bento box..
- Punch out two sets of face parts using a nori punch. Use the eyebrow parts on Totoro's chest, and the cheek parts as the Soot Sprite's eyes. Use tweezers to place the parts..
- Here is how it looks with the nori parts in place. I used a regular paper punch from an office supply store for Totoro's eyes. I washed it well and use it for kitchen use only..
- Use pre-cut fine shredded nori seaweed to portray the teeth. Don't worry about the top and bottom ends sticking out..
- You can just cut off the ends later like this..
- Stick on 5 strips for the teeth, then add the ears and nose. To make the nose, cut an edamame in half and stick it on with mayonnaise..
- Cut the decorative dividers into ear shaped pieces, and fold them outwards. You can use old fashioned bamboo dividers, or any type you have..
If you find this Easy Totoro Charaben (Kids Bento) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.