Recipe of Turkey Meatballs with Pineapple, Black Beans, Cauliflower and Sw Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey Meatballs with Pineapple, Black Beans, Cauliflower and Sw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Meatballs with Pineapple, Black Beans, Cauliflower and Sw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to consume. Some foods honestly do improve your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Some grains are actually great for driving away bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly great for helping increase your happiness levels. They help you feel full as well which can truly help to better your mood. Feeling hungry can really make you feel terrible! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not hard to digest. You digest these foods faster than other things which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey meatballs with pineapple, black beans, cauliflower and sw recipe. You can have turkey meatballs with pineapple, black beans, cauliflower and sw using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Meatballs with Pineapple, Black Beans, Cauliflower and Sw:
- Get 16 of Turkey Meatballs (We like Foster Farms Home Style).
- Provide 1 of small diced Onion.
- Use 1 (4.5 oz) of canned, diced Green Chilies.
- Provide 16 oz of Frozen Cauliflower (&/or carrots, &/or bell pepper).
- You need 1 can of Diced Pineapple, drained (Reserve the juice for the sauce. I like this cut because it's an easy size for my kids to eat).
- Get 1 can of Low Sodium Black Beans, rinsed.
- Provide 5 of ish cups Brown Rice and Quinoa cooked according to their directions.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Corn Starch.
- Provide 1 cup of packed Brown Sugar.
- You need 2/3 cup of Vinegar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of low sodium Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Ginger.
- Take 1 teaspoon of All Spice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Curry Powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Ground Nutmeg.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric.
Instructions to make Turkey Meatballs with Pineapple, Black Beans, Cauliflower and Sw:
- Cook diced onion until it is translucent in olive oil in the same pan you will cook the rice and quinoa..
- Cook your Brown Rice and Quinoa (if you are not using leftovers from the fridge. I used leftover quinoa but you could cook both at the same time just make sure you combine the amount of liquid from both directions. Costco also sells a nice garlic brown rice quinoa blend called Seeds of Change if you don't want to cook either). I boiled 2 1/4 cups water, added a cup of brown rice, and let it simmer for 45 minutes..
- Combine brown sugar and corn starch in a large skillet. Warm it on medium heat for a few minutes..
- Add reserve pineapple juice, vinegar, and soy sauce to the brown sugar and corn starch stirring constantly until combined. Bring the sauce to a boil stirring frequently as it thickens. Add your choice of spices and boil for 1 minute..
- Add spices of your choice, green chilies, and black beans to your brown rice quinoa mixture..
- Add 1 bag frozen cauliflower (or other veggies) to the sauce. Simmer until heated through..
- Depending on time and preference, heat 16 meatballs in the microwave or in the sauce..
- Add diced pineapple to the sauce with the veggies and meatballs..
If you find this Turkey Meatballs with Pineapple, Black Beans, Cauliflower and Sw recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.