Easiest Way to Make Fast/easy meatball subs Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fast/easy meatball subs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fast/easy meatball subs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fast/easy meatball subs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Make some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all wonderful for elevating your mood. This is because these nuts are high in magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that directs the brain how to feel at any given time. The more of it you have, the better you are going to feel. Nuts, on top of improving your mood, can be a super source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fast/easy meatball subs recipe. To cook fast/easy meatball subs you only need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fast/easy meatball subs:
- Get 1 packages of bag frozen Italian meatballs (precooked).
- Prepare 1 can of hunts garlic spaghetti sauce (large can).
- Take 1 of pack of split top hoagie buns.
- You need 2 cup of mozzarella cheese (shredded).
Instructions to make Fast/easy meatball subs:
- Put the meatballs in a large pot with the spaghetti sauce and turn to medium heat..
- Once the meatballs are hot all the way through open the hoagie buns and add meatballs..
- Sprinkle the mozzarella on top..
- Microwave for about 35 seconds to melt the cheese. Then serve..
If you find this Fast/easy meatball subs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.