Step-by-Step Guide to Make Easy Cheesy Meatball Subs Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Cheesy Meatball Subs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Cheesy Meatball Subs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Your main meals should also include fish like salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The beauty of salmon is that as well as other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is important for your diet, however you don’t need to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. So that you can reduce your fat intake you should cut off any obvious fat before you prepare the meats.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cheesy meatball subs recipe. To make easy cheesy meatball subs you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Cheesy Meatball Subs:
- Prepare 1 packages of Italian style meatballs.
- Provide 1 packages of Tomato sauce (your fave).
- Use 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- Get 1 loaf of Sub rolls.
- Use 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Easy Cheesy Meatball Subs:
- Cook meatballs in large sauce pan on medium heat, cover and stir often (30min).
- Stir in sauce, Italian seasoning, s&p, garlic, and 1/2 cup of parm (let simmer for about 15min).
- Heat sub rolls in microwave 5sec a piece and split in half (not all the way thru).
- Load up the sub with meatballs and sauce, sprinkle parm and a good amount of mozz on top, microwave for about 20 sec.
- Once mozz is melted time to dive in, I like to spice mine up with diced jalapeño peppers! Yum!.
If you find this Easy Cheesy Meatball Subs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.