Easiest Way to Prepare Simple Meatballs Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to avoid them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods honestly do boost your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while at the same relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you become healthier. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood as well!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple meatballs recipe. You can cook simple meatballs using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Meatballs:
- Take 250 grams of ground beef.
- You need 1 liter of milk.
- You need 100-150 grams of bread.
- Use 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of italian herbs.
- Get 100 grams of fried tomato.
Steps to make Simple Meatballs:
- Soak the bread with the milk, smash untill It gets the density of the meat aprox. Remove the rest of the milk with a strainer..
- Add the beef to the bread and mix It together. Add the black pepper and the italian herbs.
- Take some meat and round it, the size of a walnut aprox..
- Fry the balls with a low oiled pan around ten min. Do not hit them too much while cooking or turning them or they'll break!!.
- Add fried tomato on top.
If you find this Simple Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.