Recipe of Quick and Easy Meatballs with Spaghetti Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick and Easy Meatballs with Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick and Easy Meatballs with Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Its also wise to understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. On this page we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Yet another thing you will want to be sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good impact on your health. Potassium is among the things that you will discover in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. For instance, broccoli has plenty of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. You will additionally realize that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick and easy meatballs with spaghetti recipe. To make quick and easy meatballs with spaghetti you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick and Easy Meatballs with Spaghetti:
- Get 500 g of sausage meat.
- Prepare of Flour for dusting.
- You need of Olive oil for frying.
- You need 1 of large onion, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large leek, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large garlic clove.
- Prepare splash of white wine or dry vermouth.
- You need 1 tin of tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Use 1/2 tin of white beans, I used cannellini.
- Provide handful of frozen peas.
- You need of extra mature Cheddar cheese.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Take of wholemeal spaghetti to serve.
Steps to make Quick and Easy Meatballs with Spaghetti:
- Divide the sausage meat into balls and roll in flour..
- Heat some oil in a deep frying pan and fry the meatballs until browned on all sides, you'll probably have to do this in batches..
- Wash the pan and then fry the onion and leeks until softened..
- Crush half of the garlic in a little salt using the flat of a knife, put aside the other half. Add the crushed garlic to the onions and leeks and stir through..
- Add a splash of white wine to deglaze the pan then add the tomatoes, tomato paste and beans. Stir half a can of water to the pan so there's a loose sauce..
- Add the meatballs to the pan, pushing down so they are almost submerged in the sauce. Reduce the heat and leave to bubble gently, shaking from time to time, or stirring to prevent sticking, for about 30 minutes, until the meatballs are cooked through and the sauce has thickened..
- Add a handful, or more, of peas to the meatballs, and simmer for another couple of minutes. Check for seasoning, add lots of black pepper but you might not need much salt, then stir through the other half of garlic, very finely chopped..
- Cook the spaghetti, wholemeal or white, and cover the top of the meatballs with grated Cheddar cheese..
- When the cheese has melted, serve the meatballs and sauce on top of the spaghetti..
If you find this Quick and Easy Meatballs with Spaghetti recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.