How to Make Easy Almond Breeze Sugar Cookies Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Almond Breeze Sugar Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Almond Breeze Sugar Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Almond Breeze Sugar Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy almond breeze sugar cookies recipe. You can have easy almond breeze sugar cookies using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Almond Breeze Sugar Cookies:
- Provide 1 cup of butter flavored vegetable shortening.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Use 2 3/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cream of tartar.
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons of Original Almond Breeze® Almondmilk, divided.
- Prepare of Sugar, decorator sugar or sprinkles.
- Take of Frosting, if desired.
- Provide 4 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of vegetable shortening.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Provide 3-4 tablespoons of Vanilla Almond Breeze® Almondmilk.
- Use of Food coloring.
Instructions to make Easy Almond Breeze Sugar Cookies:
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper..
- In large bowl, beat 1 cup shortening, sugar, egg and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy, scraping sides of bowl if necessary. Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and cream of tartar. Mix on low speed until well mixed. Add 2 tablespoons of the Almondmilk and beat until smooth..
- Form into 1 1/4-inch balls, using rounded tablespoonfuls of dough. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Spray flat bottom of measuring cup or drinking glass with cooking spray; dip in sugar. Press each cookie flat, dipping into sugar every other time. If desired, lightly brush tops of cookies with remaining Almondmilk and sprinkle with colored decorator sugar or sprinkles, or leave plain and frost when cooled..
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges start to brown. Cool on cookie sheets 2 minutes. Remove to cooling racks..
- In large bowl, beat powdered sugar, 3/4 cup shortening, vanilla and 3 tablespoons of the Almondmilk with electric mixer on low speed until moistened. Beat on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy, adding Almondmilk for desired spreading consistency. Tint as desired with food coloring..
If you find this Easy Almond Breeze Sugar Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.